Friday 5 June 2015

New Website Launch Mattcant.com ver4

It's been a long time in the making......But its finally here. www.mattcant.com version 4. The new site has a fresh new Interiors feel and a much larger folio of images.The genres are Interiors, People and Tourism which pretty much covers what I shoot these days.  You may notice that I have opted for a landscape pillarbox orientation. A bold move which ruled out seventy five percent of my back catalogue. This is because I want every image to use the whole of the web screen area, Image is hero with no borders whatsoever... over every device phone, tablet and computer. The new screen resolution is a wonderful 1500x720 pixles which I hope really shows off the images. I hope you like it! Please do comment below. Especially should you find any niggles whilst viewing on a particular device please let me know. I would appreciate your feedback. :O)






3 comments:

  1. Simple and sleek. Those are two words that literally describe your new website. I'm glad you stuck to the traditional white layout. After all, the simple background makes your photographs pop more dramatically. By the way, you have captivating shots of cyclists. Your creativity is amazing, as always. Thanks for sharing your talents, Matt! More power to you!

    Russell Beck @ 5 Star Brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new website is very simplistic, but it has a very powerful sense of classiness into it. The simplistic aesthetic also benefits from the ease to navigate your website, as it is really easy to browse through your portfolio without any complications. Thanks for letting us see through your website!

    Donnie Peters @ WThree

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new website is well done. Simple and beautifully crafted. Everything is easy to find and fun to look at. The photography is amazing as well. I love that I can access the portfolio with one click of the mouse. Your photograph subjects are interesting and deserves more than one look. Very good website.

    Johnny @ Web Solutions Firm

    ReplyDelete