Tuesday 10 February 2015

Visit Wales Contract Award. Feb 2015.

Exciting blog news today. I have been successful in my photography tender bid to extend my contract until 2019 shooting outdoor activities & active sports for the Welsh Assembly Goverment. In case you haven't seen any of the previous images posted here since 2010. Here's a quick round up of the amazing assignments, the fantastic scenery and stunning views I have been fortunate to participate in over the last four years. I'd sincerely like to take this opportunity to thank all those concerned at Visit Wales who have put up with me during these years!!

 Also, all professional models and volunteers without which these kind of productions would be impossible. Here's to the next four years! :O) Explore Wales!!

Finally, special thanks must go to Hawk Associates and Hawk Adventures who have provided me with safety guidance and professional safety personel whatever the dangers.
Credits: 
Photography by Matt Cant @mattcantt 
Assisted by Stewart MacKellar @Stew_MacKellar
All images Crown Copyright.
Please follow my blog and comment below.



 












No comments:

Post a Comment